We are often kept from doing and getting what we want because of our inside mental thoughts. The pain we feel when we lose something we are attached to, or when we confront something we’d rather avoid, is a direct result of not knowing everything we could or should know about our own mind. We’re caught by our own ignorance and need a guide on our side to guide us through processes of thought and perception that can help us break free. The coaching experience is designed to create a way out of the constant mental chatter that keeps us from getting what we really want. We all have an inner guidance system and a form of knowing within, but it can easily get clouded by obstacles and challenges.
Why live life half way? Why not commit to being fully alive?
Can you image a world where coaching and coaching skills were a natural part of human relationships? This is a beautiful vision. A kind of paradise on earth. Children would be taught and parented by men and women who have found fulfillment in their own lives. They would realize that the current moment is one where they can feel great and don’t have to wait until they are rich or own that great car to be happy. They would know that happiness is available, always, spontaneously … in the moment.
• Imagine a world where everyone knew their core values and life purpose and aligned with them on a daily basis with fun, excitement, and passion.
• Imagine a world where the news spoke of how thoughts being projected today brought people into miracle thinking and indescribable projects and inventions were created.
• Imagine a world where wellbeing was felt and experienced by all.
• Imagine a world where we all knew that our planet is in perfect balance and positioned in a much greater universe. A world where we could share glimpses into the greater universe of wellbeing and creativity with each other.
• Imagine a world where we felt assured that our planet is resourceful and continues to regenerate and recycle and we are always safe.
As we in the coaching arena work on our own thoughts and re purpose them into those of positive expectation of ourselves and those of our clients, we find new alignment with new thoughts of worthiness and wellbeing. This is where the true power of living a dynamic life is. This is where good-feeling thoughts live. This is where resistance of all kinds are brought forward and stop holding us back. This is where all kinds of ideas and possibilities start to flow. This is where both the coach and client smile in amusement as they discover that this world was always within their reach and now because we have laid struggle aside and picked up a life of ease it comes gushing out in abundance. New plans are explored with balance and self-mastery as the client begins a life of freedom and fulfillment.